we are delighted to invite You to participate in the 17th Ernestas Galvanauskas’ International Scientific Conference „RETHINKING REGIONAL COMPETITIVENESS“ in Šiauliai, Lithuania.
The special topic of the plenary session – “Economic patriotism: challenges, dilemmas and opportunities” for a successful, sustainable country’s, region’s economic growth, and the competitiveness in the global market. Can economic patriotism exist at European level? Is it a national matter or European strategic interest? A support or a brake on the economy?
Date - November 30, 2017
Registration and conference fee (30 EUR) payment deadline – November 6, 2017
https://smf.su.lt/registracijos/galvanausko (sorry, there was a mistake in the registration link in the September, 14th letter. This one is right).
Other topics for the presentations and discussions in sections:
- Management of Economic Changes
- Trends of Labour Market Changes
- Current Issues of Business, Public Financial Management and Accounting
- Financial Markets and Institutional Management
- Legal Regulation of Economic-Social Environment
- Solutions of Public Policy and Administration
- Creativity and Value Innovations in Business
- Competitive Marketing Strategies
- Employees‘ Competencies and Career Development
- Strategies for Sustainable Development
- Regional Management, Strategic Planning and Development
Please find the attached invitation.
Please share this information with your colleagues!
If you have any questions, please contact
Assoc. prof dr. Milda Damkuvienė
Tel.: +370 686 19902