Postdoc positions in Xi’an Jiaotong University
Professor Jinfeng DU from the School of Public Policy and Administration at Xi’an Jiaotong University is recruiting 4 postdoc to work on the National Key R&D Program of China on Nature-based solution for urban regeneration and other projects.
Online application website: https://careers.xjtu.edu.cn
Requirements from the supervisor:
- Research experience relates to the following fields: Nature-based solution and urban regeneration; land policy and land reform; poverty alleviation. Excellent research background in the followings fields could also be considered: urban and rural development; urban and regional analysis; environmental sciences; programming, software and big data; remote sensing and geographic information system; human geography; social cohesion; econometric etc.
- Good in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good at team work and could finish the research task on time.
- Support the recipients to apply for national scholarships or grants.
Additional requirements from the University and School:
- Not older than 35 year old.
- Graduated from world top 200 university or published at least one high-quality SSCI/SCI indexed paper as first author.
More information could be found from the following links:
Please contact Professor Jinfeng DU if necessary.
Phone: +86-187 2901 1366