International Summer School : Concepts and tools to engage in knowledge co-production and public participation
9th – 13th July 2018 | MSH Sud – Montpellier, France
Registration deadline: June 15th
The International Summer School on Concepts and tools to engage in knowledge co-production and public participation is a 5-day interactive training course designed and organized by a small international team of experts – researchers and practitioners of participatory approaches. The training is based on “learning by doing” principle that makes it possible for the participants to test what they learn on-the-spot and get immediate feedback. Our international participants co-construct their own training, contributing with unique content (their own case studies) and their personal styles and personalities.
The training is meant for people (students, researchers, consultants, public sector employees) interested in developing or improving knowledge and skills in participatory methods to engage stakeholders in knowledge co-production through public participation.
– Mathieu Dionnet - Lisode, Montpellier (France)
– Marta Varanda and Sofia Bento – ISEG - University of Lisbon (Portugal)
– Pieter Bots - Delft University of Technology (Netherlands)
– Program available at: https://participationsummerschool.lisode.com/
– Flyer available at: https://www.lisode.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Fly-Summer-School-2018.pdf
– Online registration at: https://lisode.typeform.com/to/pWklNc