Call for Special Session proposals
The Call for Special Session proposals is now OPEN!
The Local Organising Committee cordially invites proposals for Special Sessions.
Special Sessions must be related to the congress theme or especially hot topics within the congress scope.
The Congress has also the ambition to have a stronger interdisciplinary dimension featuring contributions from social sciences, engineering and big data.
We ask you to take note of the procedure and guidelines regarding Special Sessions at ERSA 2019:
Procedure and Guidelines
What do we offer?
Special Sessions are a label of quality in the ERSA congress and we accommodate for this in several ways:
- We aim to allow 30 minutes for each presentation slot in a Special Session
- Each presentation in a Special Session will be assigned a discussant
- Each Special Session has a minimum of 4 registered presenters
- Presenters can apply for a special session on the basis of a (draft) Paper or an extended abstract (deadline February 28th 2019)
- Accepted Presentations are based on a (draft) paper that has been uploaded on the ERSA 2019 submission website before June 10th 2019
If a Special Session does not meet the conditions, the presentations will still be included in the programme, labelled as an O-session.
- You are requested to submit your Special Session Proposal using the following online submission form.
- Note, that in addition to contact information of the primary convenor, names of any co-convenors, the title, and description of the Special Session, we also ask you to list three interested presenters in your submission form.