European International Conference on Transforming Urban Systems (EICTUS-2019)
26 – 28 June 2019
Université de Strasbourg, France
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS – Submission deadline 15 March 2019
On behalf of the “Zone Atelier Environnementale Urbaine (ZAEU)” Université de Strasbourg - France, we are highly delighted to invite you to submit your abstract and participate in the European International Conference on Transforming Urban Systems (EICTUS-2019), which will be held from 26 – 28 June 2019 at Université de Strasbourg, France.
Major conference themes are as under:
• Sustainable cities
• Urban metabolism and sustainability
• Urban ecology and eco-services
• Urban land-use, development and planning
• Urban climate, risks, resilience, vulnerabilities and adaptation
• Energy resources, sustainable urban energy productions and supplies
• Urban mobility, sustainable and innovative urban transport systems
• Urban pollutions (air, water, soil) and reduction strategies
• Urban risks, remediation and protection strategies
• Urban economy and cost-effectiveness strategies
• Other inter-disciplinary topics related to urban transition
Abstract submission: You are warmly invited to submit a 300 to 500 words summary of your work on or before 15 March 2019.
For further details, please visit the website of the conference: https://eictus-2019.sciencesconf.org/
We warmly invite you in the incredibly diverse city of Strasbourg for a stimulating and enjoyable EICTUS-2019 to share the knowledge and to learn and develop the network for future research.
With best regards from France,
Dr. Nadège BLOND
Dr. Sandrine GLATRON
Dr. Sajjad Hussain SAJJAD